- Have you had a Social Care Assessment?
- Are you in receipt of Direct Payments from a Local Authority?
- Are you struggling with the paperwork?
- Does dealing with staff payroll, timesheets, etc. worry you?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then a Disability Equality Managed Account could be for you.
What we do
- We have experienced and dedicated staff who will manage your Direct Payment Account/or Self Directed Support (SDS).
- We can pay your Personal Assistant/ Support Worker’s salary for you.
- Deal with the purchase and renewal of insurance from your fund.
- Keep your records up to date.
- Send you regular bank statements.
- Arrange for regular reviews with the local authority at Disability Equality NW, Preston premises.
- The service costs are deducted from your Direct Payment account with Lancashire County Council so you have nothing to pay.
We can help
We can Manage your Direct Payment Account for you
- Take the stress away from you by maintaining your account.
- We will open a dedicated bank account in your name.
- You still make your choices and control your care.
- We will offer DBS – Disclosure and Barring Service (ex CRB) checks on staff you may wish to employ.
Send a message
Call 01772 558 863 and select Option 3
The Managed Accounts office is open Monday to Friday between 9:30am until 3pm
Write to MAS
Managed Accounts Service
Disability Equality North West
103-104 Church Street, Preston,
Lancashire. PR1 3BS