DENW’s HoH and D/deaf projects have a variety of online sessions – to get involved.
Deaf Social Online (Zoom) for Deaf & HoH
Our Disability Equality Deaf & HoH Link Workers invite you all on Mondays 1:30pm – 2:30pm (every other week) to:
- Grab a drink and join us for a chat
- Different theme every two week
- Informal chat for the weeks between themes
- BSL Interpreter will be present
Zoom Meeting ID: 613 546 1624
Mobile Number (Text only): 07514 644252
22nd March – True/False Quiz
Online Deaf & HoH Deaf social (Zoom)
Our Disability Equality Deaf & HoH Link Workers invite you all on Wednesday evening 18.00 to 19.30pm:
- Grab a drink/food and join us for a chat
- BSL Interpreter will be present.
- Meet old friends and make new ones
Zoom Meeting ID: 725 463 6553
Passcode: DEAF – DENW
No themes, just a chance for chat with old friends and new
Wednesday Evening social
John Kamitsis: email@example.com
Mobile number (Text only): 07925 356369
Our Community Link Workers would like to invite you to our informal, virtual drop-in sessions:
Monday to Friday – 10.00am to 3:00pm
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing and living in Lancashire?
- Feeling isolated and struggling to get information?
- Need support with phone calls or translations?
Don’t struggle alone, we may be able to help. If Zoom isn’t for you, contact us and we can make alternative arrangements.
Contact us via email, FaceTime, WhatsApp, video call, text message and Zoom.
If you want to contact us by Zoom, please send us a text or WhatsApp message to let us know what time so that we can make sure we are logged in to Zoom.
Mobile (Facetime/WhatsApp): 07925 356369 (text only)
Zoom Link: Meeting ID: 725 463 6553 Passcode: DEAF-DENW
Mobile (Facetime/WhatsApp): 07514 644252 (text only)
Zoom Link: Meeting ID: 613 546 1624 Passcode: DEAFDENW
(Monday and Wednesday)
We are here and waiting to help!